ServicesSelect the service to suit your needs
Concierge On CallPay-As-You-Go
- Your Concierge On Call will manage your one-off Requests or larger projects aif you do not have a Lifestyle Assistant.
- Your Request may include errand running or an off-site visit, whatever it takes to thoroughly complete your Request.
- You pay for the amount of time taken by your Concierge On Call to complete your Request ($1.75 per minute = $105 per hour inc GST). Time will be rounded up to the nearest 15 minute; our concierge keep detailed time reports for all Requests.
- Concierge On Call fee do not include invoices from third party providers or reasonably incurred expenses paid by the Concierge in the completion of your Request (for example parking or tolls).
Be sure to fully read and understand the Terms and Condition of Business before before joining us. This includes the detailed stuff such as our insurance coverage, full details of our fees, cancellation policies and what to do if you don’t like a service we recommend, so kinda worth the read.
Have your very own Lifestyle Assistant for just $100 per week with unlimited* service with absolutely no lock in contracts.
Your Lifestyle Assistant has extensive local knowledge and a global network at their fingertips to take care of everything from booking a plumber, ordering gifts online to finding the best places to eat in Hungary! If you need someone in your life to help you get stuff done, a Lifestyle Assistant is your dream-come-true.
Your service will continue for as long as you need us, but then when does a ‘to do list’ ever end? We know that once you experience how much time a Lifestyle Assistant can add back to your life, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without us 🙂
The service includes your Lifestyle Assistant based here in Australia, access to our invitation only App technology and alerts for pre-sale on events, things you should know, locally, nationally and around the world.
Included Unlimited Services: Event sourcing and ticketing (often pre-sale) | Trades sourcing and bookings | General services and professional service referrals and bookings | Restaurant recommendations and reservations | Appointments/Diary Management | Researching products, services or gifts | Online shopping | Basic travel bookings. If you don’t see what you need on the list, just ask.
- To ensure we are able to serve our clients to our highest standard, all requests for Lifestyle Assistants will be added to our Waitlist, as soon as a place become available you will be contacted – it shouldn’t be too long 🙂