Your Time Block works the same as our Concierge on Call service.
When engaging your Concierge there are some ground rules we need to make sure you are aware of before we get started, so we would like to make sure you understand all of the ‘fine print’. So here is the not-so-fine print.
You may submit your Request via email, telephone or via our App.
Your Request can be detailed and complex in nature, any project or task you need to be completed, the sky (and the law) is the limit. Your Request may include an errands service or and on-site visit; whatever it takes to complete your Request properly.
Your Time Block of 20 hours Concierge service provided by your Concierge remains valid until it has expired. Once you have reached 80% utilisation of your Time Block we will let you know so you can purchase another Time Block or continue your service via our standard hourly rate AUD$1.75 per minute (equivalent to AUD$105 inc GST per hour).
Your Concierge services does not include:
- Invoices from third parties or reasonable expenses required to complete your Request, such as booking fees.
- You may not resell our services.
- You may not use Requests to generate an income for yourself or others.
- Unusual patterns inconsistent with normal concierge Requests will be highlighted and service may be suspended or canceled.
- Your Concierge needs some time to live too. They will be available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST, service outside these hours will be by special arrangement.
Be sure to fully read and understand the Terms and Condition of Business before joining us. This includes the detailed stuff such as our insurance coverage, full details of our fees, cancellation policies and what to do if you don’t like a service we recommend, so kinda worth the read. You can also check out Returns and Refunds policy here too.
All prices quoted are in AUD (Australian Dollars)