To take advantage of this incredible service, we are absolutely committed to providing you with an amazing Concierge experience.
When engaging a Lifestyle Assistant, there are some ground rules we need to make sure you are aware of before we get started. We would like to make sure you understand all of the ‘fine print’, so here is the not-so-fine print.
Your Lifestyle Assistant fee is AUD$100 inc GST each week and payments will automatically be deducted from your credit card every 7 days starting today. If payment is declined, your Requests will remain in our queue until payment is settled. Your commitment is for 12 weeks only – after that you can walk away at any time – no fees no penalties. We know that 12 weeks goes a long way to clearing the backlog of “to-do’s”, and gives you mental freedom!
You will have unlimited* access to our team of Lifestyle Assistants and you can submit as many Requests as you wish. The first three (3) Requests each week will be given priority and the remainder will join the queue. Therefore, if you have a priority do let us know your deadlines.
Each Request must reasonably be completed in less than one hour from our offices. If you would like a larger project completed by your Lifestyle Assistant, they will help you book a Project. In addition, if you would like an errand run by your Lifestyle Assistant, they will book a Porter service. There is nothing your Lifestyle Assistant can’t organise for you, so long as it is legal 🙂
*Fair Use Policy
- You can submit unlimited Requests to your Lifestyle Assistant.
- Each Request must reasonably be completed in less than one hour from our offices.
- If we are unsure your Request can be successfully completed within 1 hour, your Lifestyle Assistant will discuss this with you ahead of commencing the Request.
- Your first three (3) Requests each week will be given priority and the remainder will join the queue. Therefore, if you have a priority include deadlines in your Request.
- If you need a larger project completed by your Lifestyle Assistant, they will help you book a Project.
- If you would like an errand run by your Lifestyle Assistant, they will book a Porter service, both services incur a fee of an additional $1.75 per minute.
- If payment is declined, your Requests will remain in our queue until payment is settled.
- Your Lifestyle Assistant can be canceled at the conclusion of your initial 12 week term, with 3 days written notice. Refunds will not be offered for cancellations occurring in the first 12 weeks.
- The service can be suspended for holidays but not stopped and started only on the weeks that you have lots on, if that is the preference, then a Concierge On Call is your better option
Your Lifestyle Assistant services do not include:
- Invoices from third parties or reasonable expenses required to complete your Request, such as booking fees.
- Errand running, such as your Lifestyle Assistant taking something from Point A to Point B in your city.
- Onsite tasks, such as meeting trades at your home.
- Using the services in an ongoing manner that would constitute a full-time assistant (8 hrs each day).
- You may not resell Requests.
- You may not use Requests to generate an income for yourself or others.
- Unusual patterns inconsistent with normal concierge Requests will be highlighted and service may be suspended or canceled.
- Your Lifestyle Assistant needs some time to live too. They will be available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST, service outside these hours will be by special arrangement.
Be sure to fully read and understand the Terms and Condition of Business before joining us. This includes the detailed stuff such as our insurance coverage, full details of our fees, cancellation policies and what to do if you don’t like a service we recommend, so kinda worth the read. You can also check out our Refunds and Returns policy here.
All prices quoted are in AUD (Australian Dollars.)