When engaging your Concierge On Call there are some ground rules we need to make sure you are aware of before we get started, so we would like to make sure you understand all of the ‘fine print’. So here is the not-so-fine print.
You may submit your Request via email, telephone or via our mobile technology.
Your Request can be detailed and complex in nature, any project or task you need to be completed, the sky (and the law) is the limit. Your Request may include an errands service or and on-site visit; whatever it takes to complete your Request properly.
You only pay for the amount of time taken by your Concierge On Call to complete your Request. Time will be rounded up to the nearest 15 minute (our concierge keep time reports for all Requests undertaken) and charged accordingly at AUD$1.75 per minute (equivalent to AUD$105 inc GST per hour).
Your Concierge On Call services does not include:
- Invoices from third parties or reasonable expenses required to complete your Request, such as booking fees.
- Using the services in an ongoing manner that would constitute a full-time assistant (8 hrs each day) without prior arrangement.
- You may not resell Requests.
- You may not use Requests to generate an income for yourself or others.
- Unusual patterns inconsistent with normal concierge Requests will be highlighted and service may be suspended or canceled.
- Your Concierge On Call needs some time to live too. They will be available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST, service outside these hours will be by special arrangement.
Be sure to fully read and understand the Terms and Condition of Business before joining us. This includes the detailed stuff such as our insurance coverage, full details of our fees, cancellation policies and what to do if you don’t like a service we recommend, so kinda worth the read. You can also check out Returns and Refunds policy here too.
All prices quoted are in AUD (Australian Dollars)